Saturday, March 26, 2011

Breaking News: Boy and Pet Dinosaur Responsible for Inky Boston Crash

A boy and his dinosaur are nothing but trouble.
Watch out world, Kieran is on a rampage.



I turn my back for a second, and I come back to news that Kieran has taken his mass destruction act on the road.

Terror in a paint smock!


So unremorseful.


I’m sorry, Boston.
Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code [...]

Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code Name: Mama! I would appreciate your comments and feedback on the entry you just read, Breaking News: Boy and Pet Dinosaur Responsible for Inky Boston Crash. If you write about similar topics, I would also like the opportunity to link to your blog or have you write a guest post. Contact me for details!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CodeNameMama/~3/R8Q83Tatnjo/

pedophile divorce breastfeeding

No comments:

Post a Comment