Thursday, July 21, 2011

40 things I've enjoyed on the way to 40: Part 2


Continuing my trip down memory lane, I give you the remaining 20 things I've enjoyed on the way to reaching the ripe old ago of 40. The first 20 are listed here.

21. The Young Ones, Blackadder, The Hit Man and Her
22. Scott and Charlene's wedding (sob)



23. Diamond White, Taboo, Archers Peach Schnapps
24. Body Shop White Musk, Anais Anais, Samsara and Poison
25. 'Madchester', Afflecks Palace and The Hacienda
26. Celebrating the year 2000 at Sydney Opera House
27. Running the London Marathon
28. Live Aid - the original one
29. Rosemary Conley's Hip and Thigh Diet


30. The Breakfast Club, Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman
31. Sooty and Sweep (almost forgot them)
32. Soda stream coke
33. Revlon Flex Conditioner
34. Pierrot clowns (see above)
35. Climbing Ayers Rock
36. Scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef
37. The 'Who shot JR' cliff-hanger in Dallas
38. Meeting my husband and moving to Ireland (I have to put that in or he'll divorce me)
39. Kate and William's wedding
40. Becoming a mummy

All in all, it hasn't been a bad 40 years at all. Here's to the next 40!

Source: http://hotcrossmum.blogspot.com/2011/05/40-things-ive-enjoyed-on-way-to-40-part_11.html

pedophile divorce breastfeeding

No comments:

Post a Comment