Wednesday, August 3, 2011

That's not my child.....


That's not my child, his nose is too snotty.
That's not my child, his face is too mucky.
That's not my child, his fingernails are too filthy.
That's not my child, his clothes are too crumply.
That's not my child, his knees are too muddy.
That's not my child, his shins are too bruisey.
That's not my child, his trousers are too grassy.
That's not my child, his hands are too sticky.
That's not my child, his voice is too noisy.
That's not my child, his pretend gun is too army.
That's not my child, his monster face is too scary.
That's not my child, his bedroom is too messy.
That's not my child, his mother is too shouty.

Oh, hang on. That is my child. Thank goodness for that. Thank goodness for normality.

Source: http://hotcrossmum.blogspot.com/2011/07/thats-not-my-child.html

divorce breastfeeding interior design

No comments:

Post a Comment