Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jeremy Draws a Monster, Part 1

Finding a book for our first month’s “Families, Create” theme, “Cuddle Up,” was hard – but that’s because there are so many great books to choose from! Not only do we “cuddle up” every time we read a book, but there are so many cuddly characters in kids’ stories. Ultimately, our creations have more to [...]

Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code Name: Mama! I would appreciate your comments and feedback on the entry you just read, Jeremy Draws a Monster, Part 1. If you write about similar topics, I would also like the opportunity to link to your blog or have you write a guest post. Contact me for details!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CodeNameMama/~3/I_DlQ8a0VnE/

pre school education autism pedophile

No comments:

Post a Comment