Thursday, March 3, 2011

Superhero Capes

For my second February “Familes, Create!” Carnival submission, I made Kieran some superhero capes. Kieran is WAY into superheroes, thanks to his best friend who is also superhero obsessed. Kieran has only actually seen about 5 minutes of a Spiderman movie (thank you, hotel cable), but the minimal exposure does not deter him.
Now, if I [...]

Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code Name: Mama! I would appreciate your comments and feedback on the entry you just read, Superhero Capes. If you write about similar topics, I would also like the opportunity to link to your blog or have you write a guest post. Contact me for details!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CodeNameMama/~3/9QuAstDHPzQ/

pre school education autism pedophile

No comments:

Post a Comment