Monday, March 7, 2011

TEACH Through Love Online Parenting Course

I’m departing from my usual line-up to share news about an online parenting course provided by Lori Petro of TEACH Through Love. The “TEACH” in TEACH Through Love stands for “Transforming the Emotional Abuse of Children,” and it is a child advocacy organization that promotes compassionate communication and non-punitive discipline.
I appreciate Lori’s daily wisdom on [...]

Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code Name: Mama! I would appreciate your comments and feedback on the entry you just read, TEACH Through Love Online Parenting Course. If you write about similar topics, I would also like the opportunity to link to your blog or have you write a guest post. Contact me for details!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CodeNameMama/~3/S8_jpm3XBXY/

autism pedophile divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment