Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Two-Sided Felt Playmat Tutorial (Jungle and Space)

For February’s “Familes, Create!” Carnival, I’d like to share a simple tutorial for the felt playmat I made Kieran for Christmas. One side of his playmat is a jungle theme, the other side is a space theme.
Kieran plays with his tutorial in a number of ways. On the space side, his “superhero,” Buzz Lightyear1 can [...]

Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code Name: Mama! I would appreciate your comments and feedback on the entry you just read, Two-Sided Felt Playmat Tutorial (Jungle and Space). If you write about similar topics, I would also like the opportunity to link to your blog or have you write a guest post. Contact me for details!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CodeNameMama/~3/sJv0gyjv-ag/

pre school education autism pedophile

No comments:

Post a Comment