Friday, April 22, 2011

The One Where I Answer Some of Your Questions

I‘m over at (in)courage again today, this time answering some of your questions! I’m also talking about the myth of perfection, and how none of us does it all (even though the blogosphere sometimes makes it look like we do). From the post: “Somehow, the message still doesn?t get through. Maybe I should say it [...]

CURRENT SPONSORS:

The One Where I Answer Some of Your Questions is a post from Simple Mom

� 2008-2011 Simple Living Media, LLC | All rights reserved - This feed is provided for the convenience of Simple Mom subscribers. Any reproduction of the content within this feed is strictly prohibited. If you are reading this content elsewhere, please contact hello@simplelivingmedia.com to let us know. Thanks.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simplemom/~3/Qh_KlCY4BYs/

autism pedophile divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment