Friday, June 3, 2011

Bonding with Baby Before Birth (When You?re Not Excited About Being Pregnant)

There are many reasons expectant mothers may not be feeling excited about pregnancy or connected to their developing babies. Any kind of stress can take away from the joy of pregnancy, from stress about work or a relationship, to stress about giving birth or changing family dynamics. As I shared recently, I’ve been having trouble [...]

Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code Name: Mama! I would appreciate your comments and feedback on the entry you just read, Bonding with Baby Before Birth (When You’re Not Excited About Being Pregnant). If you write about similar topics, I would also like the opportunity to link to your blog or have you write a guest post. Contact me for details!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CodeNameMama/~3/yaKQd13-BcE/

divorce breastfeeding interior design

No comments:

Post a Comment