Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Living a Good Story in the Chaos

I‘m still struck by the concept of Story. Last week, I told you how the Philippines trip was shaping me, internally and out. And how it was affecting my writing, my brain, and my decisions. Well, it still is. I’m in the middle of a story, and I hope it’s a good one. All our [...]

CURRENT SPONSORS:

Living a Good Story in the Chaos is a post from Simple Mom

� 2008-2011 Simple Living Media, LLC | All rights reserved - This feed is provided for the convenience of Simple Mom subscribers. Any reproduction of the content within this feed is strictly prohibited. If you are reading this content elsewhere, please contact hello@simplelivingmedia.com to let us know. Thanks.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simplemom/~3/L9-zDwU7rMk/

pre school education autism pedophile

No comments:

Post a Comment