Friday, November 19, 2010

Breastfeeding and Signing

This week I’ve been honored to share several posts about breastfeeding and signing.
On Monday, Alicia from Lactation Narration guest posted on Natural Parents Network about learning to sign with babies and toddlers, and on Code Name: Mama about the many signs for “breastfeeding.” If you haven’t seen the post about breastfeeding signs, you’ve got to [...]

Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code Name: Mama! I would appreciate your comments and feedback on the entry you just read, Breastfeeding and Signing. If you write about similar topics, I would also like the opportunity to link to your blog or have you write a guest post. Contact me for details!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CodeNameMama/~3/bVSW1TeZXFs/

autism pedophile divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment