Sunday, November 21, 2010

Toddler and Preschooler Stories

I’ve written before about how much Kieran loves stories. If we instituted a “story day,” where all we did was make up and/or read stories from sunrise to sunset, Kieran would probably think that’s he’d won the kid lottery. And then he’d ask for us to do it every.single.day.
To relieve some of the tedium of [...]

Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code Name: Mama! I would appreciate your comments and feedback on the entry you just read, Toddler and Preschooler Stories. If you write about similar topics, I would also like the opportunity to link to your blog or have you write a guest post. Contact me for details!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CodeNameMama/~3/m8bNrQtHMVs/

pre school education autism pedophile

No comments:

Post a Comment