Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Carnival of Natural Parenting 2010 Year in Review

In January 2010, I teamed up with Lauren of Hobo Mama to create the Carnival of Natural Parenting. One of our main goals in creating the Carnival (or #CarNatPar, as it is abbreviated on Twitter) was to bring together the awesome community of parenting bloggers who identify as “attachment” or “natural” parents.


CarNatPar has been amazing. [...]

Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code Name: Mama! I would appreciate your comments and feedback on the entry you just read, Carnival of Natural Parenting 2010 Year in Review. If you write about similar topics, I would also like the opportunity to link to your blog or have you write a guest post. Contact me for details!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CodeNameMama/~3/Va-BpdQNVWU/

pre school education autism pedophile

No comments:

Post a Comment