Saturday, January 15, 2011

Seven Alternatives to Forced Apologies

Playground and play group etiquette often dictates that when your child hurts another child, takes something away, refuses to share, or any of those other behaviors that make parents cringe, you must demand that your child apologize. Even if your child obviously doesn’t mean it.
When Kieran hurts or frustrates another child, I do want to [...]

Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code Name: Mama! I would appreciate your comments and feedback on the entry you just read, Seven Alternatives to Forced Apologies. If you write about similar topics, I would also like the opportunity to link to your blog or have you write a guest post. Contact me for details!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CodeNameMama/~3/aihyav3_aQw/

divorce breastfeeding interior design

No comments:

Post a Comment