Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Using Games to End Struggles

A while back, Jamie decided to take on the job of turning on the taps for the children’s bath each evening. That was fine by me, though I did add the condition that he put his clothes in the laundry basket first. The problem was that, lately, it was becoming increasingly difficult to get [...]

Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code Name: Mama! I would appreciate your comments and feedback on the entry you just read, Using Games to End Struggles. If you write about similar topics, I would also like the opportunity to link to your blog or have you write a guest post. Contact me for details!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CodeNameMama/~3/mmvUdiAFNqw/

divorce breastfeeding interior design

No comments:

Post a Comment