Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten Ideas for Volunteering with Young Children

Service to my community and fellow humans is very important to me, but it’s hard to find a good place to take a little one who is too young to do any real “work,” but is too old to just sit in a sling while you do something meaningful.
Here are ten ideas to help my [...]

Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed at Code Name: Mama! I would appreciate your comments and feedback on the entry you just read, Ten Ideas for Volunteering with Young Children. If you write about similar topics, I would also like the opportunity to link to your blog or have you write a guest post. Contact me for details!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CodeNameMama/~3/mH1--rLHG64/

pre school education autism pedophile

No comments:

Post a Comment